WhatsApp to support multiple devices with a chat account.
Recently the app has been on lots of updates and bringing new features to enhance its app.The recent work in process is to multiply a device with chat sync i.e. you can have your account on different devices instead of setting up a new WhatsApp account from a different phone this way it’s easier to continue with your old chats.
Before this new feature users are only eligible to get a new account with a new device and not to merge its account on more than one phone and look from the statics of WhatsApp user’s which is over 2 billion,
it could be that some users have more than one account on Facebook due to the multiple devices they make use of but with this new feature, I think it would much easier to connect back to your account even whiles you have more than one device.
This action can be done through the WhatsApp web which requires users to keep their phones on and connect to the web and also this action doesn’t just stop here, this may most likely allow you to sync chat history, allowing users to sync messages among devices.
Recently it has been notified that the App now has 2 billion users and for this sake, there have been lots of new features to limit the spread of viral messages a few months back. The chat app has also added the search feature to help users discredit misinformation that could be spread on the chat services.
How to Install WhatsApp Accounts on Two Different Phones
- Before you can access this new feature you should have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on a device.
- Open the browser on the second phone you want to use, and enter web.whatsapp.com.
- Go to the browser settings click on desktop site mode
- Activate the desktop mode, for your QR code appear.
- Using the first phone (with the App installed) click Settings, WhatsApp Web,
- Scan the QR code on the screen of the second phone using the first phone
- After scanning, the account of the first phone is activated for the second phone
Also read, WhatsApp to bring a new feature on your chat app https://www.creditcardshelf.com/whatsapp-to-bring-a-new-feature-on-your-chat-app/