Westpac Altitude Credit Card is a great Credit Card that allows its users to select between the Altitude Qantas program and the Altitude Reward program. It’s given by Westpac Banking Corporation and it’s got a lot of amazing features/benefits offered to all Westpac Altitude Credit Cardholders.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card
Westpac Altitude Credit Card offers quite a range of insurance covering your Platinum Credit Cards such as purchase security Insurance, transit accident insurance, and extended warranty coverage. Westpac has a lot of amazing benefits offered to its Cardholders which would be mentioned below.
Benefits/ Rewards of Westpac Altitude Credit Card
The benefits Westpac cardholders stand to gain are :
- Cardholders enjoy transits accidents insurance extended warranty coverage and purchase security Insurance which are large ranges of insurance covered with your Platinum Credit Card.
- Earn $0 points faster by adding a cardholder.
- Earn Qantas points for every $1 spent, uncapped in the Reward Program.
- Your Westpac Altitude Platinum has got to linked – Qantas credit card alongside Samsung pay or Google Pay to make contactless Payments at the checkout with your Samsung Pay or Android
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Application
Some important requirements needed before a person can proceed with the application of the Westpac Altitude Credit Card are:
- The person applying must be at least 18 years old.
- It’s strictly for those with an Australian permanent residency and those currently in Australia can apply too.
- You must have an annual income of at least $30,000.
How to Apply for Westpac Altitude Credit Card
All you’ll need to do is:
- Answer if you’re a Westpac customer ( if yes, or no) then continue.
- Type in your First name, Email, your Income / Salary / Pension (after-tax), Total balances in Savings / Investment accounts (if any).
- Type in your current location.
- Investment loan repayments (if you’ve got any).
- Personal loan, overdraft, car loan repayments (if you’ve got any).
- Include your store a d charge cards and lines of credits if you’ve got and non-Westpac cards.
- Your other expenses such as good, regular bills, transportation, etc.
- Do you share household expenses? (e.g. Utility bills).
- The number of dependents you have got asides from your spouse will be requested.
- Click on the Continue button.
Follow the remaining prompt to successfully complete your application for the Westpac Altitude Credit Card.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Activation
Activation of the Westpac Altitude Credit Card is essential, and this can be done by:
- Telephone Banking
Call the number listed on Westpac Altitude Credit Card’s secure and filled the instructions for the activation of the credit card. You’ll log in and select other services before activating.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Login
To log into Westpac Altitude Credit Card, follow the steps below.
- Go to the cards secure website.
- Head to the login page
- Type in your ID and Password.
- Tap on the Sign In option and then log in.
That’s all you’ll need to log in successfully Logging into your Westpac Altitude Credit Card account giving you access to all it’s cool benefits.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Customer ID or Password Recovery
Get back your lost or forgotten If or password by following the guide below in other to have full access to your account.
- Type in your Westpac card number.
- Enter your First name, Last name, and Date of birth (DOB).
- Click on the Next option.
With that, you’ve successfully accessed your ID and password from anywhere.
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Bill Payment
Bill Payments can be made through the following methods. They include:
- Via Phone Banking.
- Via Direct Debit.
- Through Westpac One® online banking.
- Bill Payment or Automatic payment
- In branch.
- By posting a cheque.
The aforementioned are the various Payment methods used with Westpac Altitude Credit Card .
Westpac Altitude Credit Card Customer Service
For more inquiries concerning Westpac Altitude Credit Card, contact the customer care unit via their number listed on the card’s secure website.
Don’t miss out on all the card’s amazing benefits. Apply for the Westpac Altitude Credit Card and enjoy its features.