Twitter is one of the big and popular social media services which people engage in to make a post which is known as “TWEETS” and to see other users’ tweets. On this platform, you are allowed to follow users or organisation with similar interest with you to see their tweets on your timeline.
You allowed sharing your information’s on this platform or either retweet information that has already been tweeted for others to see. Twitter originally was built to pass short messages not more than 140 words but later increased to 240 words which aren’t still enough for some users because they have a lot to share. Also, you can do a video or audio tweets which still remains140 seconds for most accounts. People without an account on twitter are only allowed to read posts from people but they can like, comment or retweet a post except they register to have an account.
Some persons don’t really like this social networking service because they feel it’s difficult to use, well in this content I would be showing you how you can create an account on twitter and show you how you can start making your tweets right away.
How to sign up on twitter
Below I would be showing you how you can sign up on twitter and create your profile.
- Go to your browser and enter twitter.com
- Click on sign up
- Kindly fill in all the information’s about you carefully (name, phone number or email, password, etc.)
- Add a profile picture to your profile and write a little bit about yourself.
- Click on create my account
- Enter the captcha code if you are asked to do so.
- You can see the tutorial video on how to use twitter or skip it by clicking on NEXT,
- Kindly confirm your email address from the mail that would be sent to you, so kindly log in to your email address to confirm.
Once you have confirmed the mail address then you are good to go using twitter.
How to tweets on twitter
You need to be specific while posting your tweets to meet your right audience, so here I would be showing you how to make a tweet on twitter using some catchy features.
- Open your twitter account on your brewers or mobile app
- Select the NEW TWEET button
- Type what you want to tweet in the tweet box, which is not expected to be more than 240 words.
- Click on TWEET, after you are done typing
- Your tweet would be share for users to see.
Mind you, you are not just limited to writing a tweets you can also use videos, images, blog links, and retweeting other users’ posts.
To retweet, a post, click on the retweet button below any of the tweet post of your choice, the post would be shared to everyone following you.