Instagram as we all know it for short IG, is an American photo and sharing social media that has been bought by Facebook from the former owner (Kevin systrom & Mike Krieger).
It is said that IG is mainly meant for celebrities and business owners because it’s hard to get people to like your post or even follow you but notwithstanding the IG is meant for everyone as long as you can access the internet and register yourself on the platform.
In this context, I would be showing you how to get an account on this online service, how to post a photo or video and repost people’s photos and videos that you like.
The social media service works in a unique way whereby you have to keep posting your photo or videos for people to see and know you before they can follow you, yes it’s difficult to grow your followers on this platform except you are buying followers to add but you still need to keep them interested in your posts for them to keep following you.
HOW TO CREATE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.
Having an account on Instagram is very easy, just follow the few steps I would be showing you and create yours now.
- Download the Instagram app from google play store or app store
- Install the app and open it
- Click on sign up either with your email address or phone number
- A confirmation code would be sent to you through your email or phone number
- Confirm the code and click NEXT
- Get a username name for yourself and fill out the other information’s that would be needed to set up your account
You have successfully created an account on IG
HOW TO POST AND REPOST ON INSTAGRAM.
This is the process where you share your photos or videos for people to see, like, and comment on. Below are the basic steps you can post on IG successfully.
- Log into your Instagram account from your mobile app
- Click on the plus sign “+” in a square box at the bottom of your screen
- Select the photo or video you which to post, to post multiple images or videos which you can only post 10 at a time click on the grey circle with image layered squares and then select the images or videos you would wish to post.
- Click on NEXT at the right top of your screen
- Select any filter you would like to use, you can also edit them to make them look different from its original by clicking on EDIT
- CLICK on NEXT, add a text to your photos or videos, tap friends and family
- Click on SHARE to make a post.
You just made a post on Instagram by following these steps.
HOW TO REPOST ON INSTAGRAM.
Reposting is an act of posting something again, so on these platforms, you can repost someone else’s post on Instagram. Kindly follow the steps below to do a repost.
- Download the REPOST APP for Instagram and install it.
- Log in to your account search on the post you want to repost
- Once you have seen the image or video you want to repost, click on the icon at the upper right side of the post and click “COPY SHARE URL”,
- Open your REPOST INSTAGRAM APP
- The copied post would automatically display on the home page of the app
- Click on the arrow (>) to edit the post you want to repost
- Click REPOST which you would find in a blue box at the bottom of your page.
- Select copy to INSTAGRAM
- Edit or add a filter to the post if you want
- Click on NEXT to add the original caption, click on the caption field and paste the original caption
- Click on SHARE to post
You have successfully done a repost on Instagram.