you want to learn how to use the google map and share your locations then you should read up this article.
The use of google map today has helped a lot of persons navigate their ways to an unknown destination without stress or running around. This app gives actual direction to any place you are going to with a stipulated time of arrival.
This is a web mapping service that is multilingual and owned by Google, the app was launched on February 8, 2015, and has been active till date.
The map its self comes along with all phones installed already, all you need do is to locate where the map app, open it and start making use of it with your internet or use the link to download. www.googlemap.com
How to use the google map.
Here are the easy steps you can use in getting your map ready to give you a good direction to any of your destinations.
The map its self comes along with all phones installed already, all you need do is to locate where the map app, open it, and start making use of it with your internet, or use the link to download www. google map.com
- Open to your google map on your device ( make sure you have your internet on )
- Click on the search box to type the address of where you are going to. Whiles you are doing this make sure your location is on in your device to enable the map to pick your present location.
- After typing the location you are heading to, click search.
- A description of where you are going to would pop up indicating the area with an image of the place, and showing the actual minute for your trip.
- If you are convinced of the location click on the direction.
- A fast route would be displayed alongside the direction of the map
- Click on start to begin your trip.
How to share your location with people.
Sharing of location is one important thing that we all need to learn how to do because you never can tell when you would need someone to locate you and this can only be the easiest way the person can locate you just by this simple act of sharing location.
- Open your google map
- Click on the search box to type the direction you are heading to.
- tap on direction
- Click on start to begin your trip
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right side of your phone
- Select share location from the list that would be displayed
- Allow map to access your contact
- Choose whoever you want to share your location with and send it.
Another way of sharing location
- Open to your google map
- Click on the 3 lines at the left top of your screen in the search box
- Select location sharing from the list below
- Click on get started
- Choose who to share your location to and send.
With these few steps, you can use your google map effectively.
ALSO READ. GOOGLE DUO APPhttps://www.creditcardshelf.com/google-duo-app/