Gmail Account | How to create and delete your Gmail account – Gmail account is a free email service developed by google for you to access email on the web. With your Gmail account, your email is stored safely in the clouds.
Gmail was created on April 1st in the year 2004 by Buchleit Paul. And it ended its testing phase on July 7th, 2009. It started with the initial storage capacity of one gigabyte per user. It is also a free product for consumers, Gmail has now become a paid suite of enterprise products that includes presentation.
Now Gmail is said to allow 15 GB free storage. Users can also receive emails up to 50mb in size while they can also send emails of about 25mb in size.
You can also use your Gmail account for the business but before you could u might need to have a G Suite account, it’s better for us than your google account.
What is G Suite?
G suite is formerly known as Google Apps for Work is a suite of web applications created google for businesses. Your G Suite account will give you access to Gmail on your preferred domain and 30GB of Google Drive storage per user.
How to log in to your Gmail account.
- Go to Gmail app on your phone or any Android device that u are using.
- Tap on the sign-in button at the bottom of your screen.
- On the next page, tap ”Google ” then tap on continue to all google to sign out u.
Then follow the steps to log in.
You can easily create a Gmail account on your smartphone or any Android device you are using.
Here is the easy step you might need to follow in creating a Gmail account.
- Go to www.gmail.com
- Click to create an account.
- Then a sign-up form will appear.
- Your phone number would be needed to verify your account.
- You will get an instant message from Google with a confirmation code.
- You will see a structure that will guide you to enter a portion of your data like your Name, Date of birth, and so on.
But before you can create a Gmail account you will need to have or created a Google account, because Gmail will redirect you to the google sign up page. You will also need to give some valid information like your status which includes your Date of birth, Name, Gender location, etc. There you might also need to choose a name for your Gmail account. Once that account is being created you can create your Gmail account and add up your contacts and you will be able to adjust your mail settings.
HOW TO DELETE A GMAIL ACCOUNT
In order to delete Gmail account you may need to know that it’s permanent. If you notice any funny thing or maybe you think your Gmail account is being accessed by another person, OR better still you prefer another different email service and you want to get rid of the Old Gmail account.
After you might have gone through all the process your email and settings will be erased. You will never have access to that account nor receive emails and also the address won’t be available for anyone else to use.
Note this deleting your Gmail account doesn’t mean you are deleting your google account.
Here is the step to delete a Gmail account.
- Sign-up your Gmail account on Google.com.
- Click on the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select Account.
- Under the account, preference section click on delete your account.
- Select the Delete product
- Enter your password
- Click on Download data to save any important information on Google from not being permanently erased (Optional)
- Tap the trash can icon next to Gmail.
- Enter an alternate email
- Open the email from Google, you should have received a message from your alternate email.
- Follow the deletion link in the message
- Then select YES I want to delete.
- Click on delete Gmail then click DONE.