Facebook Avatar is one of the recent features available on the Facebook platform. In recent days, I have been receiving messages from Facebook clients who have the avatar creator in their nations yet at the same time, the feature isn’t working for them. Because of the way that there is such a lot of fervor in the air in regards to Facebook Avatars, individuals who can’t get to it aren’t in any capacity cheerful. Envision every one of your friends making their own avatar and you can’t make yours, it’s anything but a thing to be content about. Be that as it may, not to stress, I will give you will an answer for your concern in this article
Why is my Facebook not working today?
At the point when you run over various articles online with regards to Facebook avatar, you will acknowledge the majority of them accentuated that clients need to have the most recent adaptation of the Facebook app. This is extremely obvious however reality stays that, a great deal of Facebook clients have refreshed their applications consistently. Right now, this component has been delivered in only a couple of nations.
All the above might be among the reasons you don’t have the Facebook Avatar highlight working. I should address the way that individuals who are in nations that as of now have the element actually can’t get to it. The component is accessible in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Europe.
Not every person knows how to make animations but rather positively, everybody cherishes a component that can assist them with making advanced clones (drawing) of themselves.
How to Fix Your Facebook Avatar
After listening to so many complaints from people about their Facebook avatar not working, I have carefully researched how to help them solve their Facebook avatar problem and I’m sure with these few steps they can now be able to create or edit their own Facebook avatar. So if you are one of those people finding it difficult to create the Facebook avatar then kindly follow the steps below.
- Ensure you have the latest version of the Facebook mobile app
- Look at the top of your Facebook News Feed or Timeline, click “Feeling/Activity/Sticker”
- Click on “Sticker” at the top of your screen
- Now select the purple face. This can help you create your own avatar
- Better still get to bookmarks and find “Avatars” under “See More”
Other methods also include;
- Get to your last message and open it
- In the comment bar, click on the Smiley Face
- As soon as it opens, click on an icon looking like the Angry Bird found towards the left and it will take you to Facebook Avatar Creator